Modular Operator Plate Carrier-MOPC
The Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier, MOPC, was designed for modular attsachments on all sides as well as for functionality and operator mobility. The MOPC accepts up rot 10.25″ x 13.25″ plates front and back, and up to 6″ x 8″ side plates. NTOA member tested and recommended.
The Condor Operator Plate Carrier is a low-profile molle vest which can accept standard ceramic plates up to 10″ x 13″. Plate carriers have become the standard for both infantry and special operations forces around the world. The Condor Opertor Plate Carrier features both front and rear as well as side armor slots to provide full coverage. The vest is covered with MOLLE webbing which allows for versatile mounting of modular pouches for any use. The webbing extends to the sides of the vest for increased useable area.
MOLLE pouches and Plate Carriers make it easy to adapt your gear to any loadout. The Condor Plate Carrier is NTOA Member Tested and Recommended.
- Detachable shoulder pads.
- Accepts up to 10 x 13 plates.
- Accepts up to 6 x 8 side panel plates.
- One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure.
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap.
- All armor compartments (front, back & two side) have hook and loop panel
- NTOA Approved
- Size: M – XL adjustable
Color: Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown, Multicam
- WARNING: California residents, click to read about Proposition 65